Zev practices in the area of real estate and corporate commercial law and is also a member of the firm’s Executive Committee and the firm’s Compensation Committee.
Zev acts for owners, developers, lenders, landlords, property and asset managers and tenants of all types of multi-residential, office, retirement home and retail properties in regards to negotiating acquisitions and sales, sophisticated commercial leases and related agreements as well as the structuring of such transactions. He also acts on behalf of Tier 1 lenders, Schedule I banks and lending syndicates and corporate borrowers for primary, secondary, mezzanine and construction real property loan facilities.
Zev also practices corporate commercial law, with an emphasis on asset and share acquisitions and financing and corporate structuring. He has had significant exposure to a wide variety of transactional work for both private and public companies as well as start-up, technology companies.
Zev prides himself on delivering professional and practical advice to his clients in a very efficient and timely manner.
- Is Your Demand Loan Demandable? - November 8, 2022
- Mortgage Assumptions and VTBs in a Rising Interest Rate Market - October 13, 2022
- How Do I Lend to LPs & REITs? - September 13, 2022
- 1-Minute Read for Commercial Mortgage Lenders: Beneficial Ownership vs. Registered - August 23, 2022
- Best Lawyers in Canada 2021 for Banking and Finance Law
- Best Lawyers in Canada 2021 for Real Estate Law
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- Ontario Retirement Communities Association