George is a member of the Business Practices Group and Financial Services Group at Gardiner Roberts. His practice encompasses a broad range of corporate and commercial transactions, including asset and share acquisitions, secured lending transactions, corporate restructuring and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining the firm as an associate in 2015, George summered and articled with Gardiner Roberts in 2014.
- Business and Corporate Commercial
- Financial Services
- Cannabis Law
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Michael Garron Hospital Foundation (Director)
- Empire Club of Canada (Director)
- Crime Stoppers Toronto (Director)