Stephanie’s diverse practice encompasses a broad range of corporate and commercial transactions, including asset and share acquisitions, secured lending transactions, corporate restructuring and general corporate matters.
Stephanie leverages her diverse experience in a wide range of commercial litigation fields to implement practical and thorough solutions for her clients. Prior to joining the firm, Stephanie articled and practiced at leading national law firms where she represented and advised companies in the energy industry. She also assisted on various class actions in Alberta and Saskatchewan. She has appeared before all levels of Ontario Courts and Alberta Queen’s Bench and Provincial Court as well as acting as counsel in mediations.
Stephanie is passionate about contributing to the community and is actively involved in LawHelp Ontario. She has acted on behalf of not for profit organization as friends of the court in the Nova Scotia Court of Appeal and Ontario Superior Court.
- Apotex v. Nordion, 2018 ONSC 2195 (CanLII)
- 1521141 Ontario Limited v. Upper Oakville Shopping Centre Limited, 2018 ONSC 2808 (CanLII)
- Canadian Elevator Industry Welfare Trust Fund v Skinner, 2018 NSCA 31 (CanLII)
- CMT et al. v. Gov’t of PEI et al., 2018 PESC 9
- Apotex v. Nordion, 2017 ONSC 1323 (CanLII)
- Rahimi v SouthGobi Resources Ltd., 2017 ONCA 719
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- The Advocates Society
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Young Women in Law