Saisha Mahil is an associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group at Gardiner Roberts LLP. Saisha maintains a general litigation practice with a focus on corporate and commercial disputes. Saisha also assists clients with general corporate matters such as contract drafting
Saisha obtained her JD from Western University where she volunteered at Western’s legal clinic as well as with Pro Bono Students Canada.
Saisha has assisted on matters before the Federal Court of Canada and the Ontario Court of Appeal. Saisha has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and various tribunals.
Articles and Presentations
- My Chicken Was Stolen! Considerations for Insurers Faced with ‘Chicken Quota’ Claims – June 2022
- Driver Inc. challenges triggered by complaints, audits, and questionnaires , Today's Trucking - 2/23/2023
- Labour Code changes affect rules for terminating truck drivers , Today's Trucking - 8/31/2023
- Fixed-term contracts and the duty to mitigate - December 4, 2023
- Changes to Termination Notice Period for Interprovincial and Cross-Border Trucking Companies as of February 1, 2024 - September 6, 2023
Beyond the Office
When not representing her clients, Saisha enjoys exploring the Toronto food and bar scene and spending time with her dog, Zoey. Saisha is an avid traveler and has visited many countries including Egypt, Italy, India, China, and the United Arab Emirates.