Madelena is an associate lawyer and member of the Employment Group and the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group at Gardiner Roberts LLP. Prior to joining as an associate, Madelena also summered and articled with the firm.
Madelena’s practice focuses on employment and human rights issues, as well as a wide range of general corporate and commercial litigation matters, including professional liability.
Articles and Presentations
- #MeToo Movement, Guillotine Justice and the Law of Sexual Harassment – February 7, 2018 – with S. Ray-Ellis
- Being Weinsteined: The Law of Sexual Harassment – November 28, 2017 – with S. Ray-Ellis
- Sex and Money…The Post Harvey Weinstein Era – November 9, 2017 – with S. Ray-Ellis
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- Young Women in Law Association
- Toronto Lawyers Association
Beyond the Office
In her free time, Madelena enjoys spending time with friends and family, practicing yoga and travelling.