Lauren takes pride in achieving meaningful and cost effective results for her clients. As an associate in the firm’s litigation group, her practice focuses on professional liability, tort, and commercial litigation. She has experience representing lawyers, real estate agents, individuals, and corporations.
Lauren enjoys the intellectual challenge of law, and upholding her clients’ integrity and reputation. Her clients appreciate her strong advocacy and dispute resolution skills.
- Elkay Management Inc. v Law Studio Professional Corporation ONSC 3181, 2021 ONSC 3181
- Marshall v. Jackson, 2021 ONSC 2361 (CanLII)
- Kazen v. Whitten & Lublin Professional Corporation, 2020 ONCA 325
- Kazen v. Whitten & Lublin Professional Corporation et al., 2019 ONSC 6598
- McDougald v. Cooper, 2018 ONSC 5887
- Batgi v. Koku, 2017, CV-10-401740
- The Corporation of the United Counties of Prescott Russell v. David Laflamme Construction, 2016 ONSC 1059
- Chin Yong Ahn v. 4900 Bathurst Street Ltd, 2014 ONSC 7325
Articles and Presentations
- Protect Your Insured from Being Added to Litigation
- Leveraging Delay: How to use a Plaintiff's Delay to a Defendant's Advantage
- The Full ‘Costs' Of Lying: When Full-Indemnity Costs are Awarded
- Member, The Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, The Advocates Society
Beyond the Office
Away from the office, Lauren enjoys travelling, solving Rubik’s cubes, and spending time with her spouse and small toy poodle, Winston.