Alexander is an associate lawyer in the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group. Alexander has experience in a broad range of commercial litigation matters, including with respect to professional liability for lawyers, title insurance litigation, contractual disputes, and shareholder disputes. Alexander has successfully represented clients at various levels of court in Ontario.
In addition, Alexander, provides litigation support for health professionals, providers and organizations on a wide array of legal matters, and provides effective representation in respect of administrative and regulatory tribunal proceedings.
Articles and Presentations
- Plaintiff’s “Kicks at the Can” are limited - May 23, 2017
- Mortgage proceeds paid to fraudster’s lawyer, in trust, covered under title insurance policy - February 23, 2017
- Standard of Review of a Contract Post-Sattva - November 11, 2016
- Minimizing the Risk of Employee Fraud - May 6, 2016
- Unpermitted Removal of Support Walls Covered by Title Insurance Policy: Title Insurer Obligated to Pay Future Repair Costs to Remedy Dangerous Condition - December 7, 2015
- The Duty of Honesty In Contractual Performance - November 12, 2015
- Summary Judgment Update - October 28, 2014
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, The Advocates’ Society
- Member, Toronto Lawyers’ Association
Beyond the Office
Alexander is an avid runner and regularly competes in long distance races, including marathons and half-marathons. In addition, Alexander enjoys playing a wide range of sports, including golf, softball, and snowboarding.
When he’s not in the office or running around Toronto, Alexander enjoys spending free time with his wife, Jessica, and his two dogs, Winston and Olive.